Lineage][Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lineage][Energy

Lineage][Energy

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM/dev Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM/dev Application Empty GM/dev Application Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

Suspended

Hello i am 18 years old player from Poland. My journey in Lineage 2 started 4 years ago on C2. Since then i was playing many servers on different engines like L2j, L2emu, L2off, L2m, L2j-free etc. One time i created L2j server wich was about ~20 online but i was doing great job there. I know good html, java, delphi and some c++. Also i am experienced in developing L2j and i think i could handle other engines too.

For GM side i have very good experience in making events, and helping players trought they problems. My english is not best but i am trying to be understandable.

I think i could be good GM and dev, and also i could make great advertisement in polish forums and also some international forums. I have nice ideas for events and i can make server less boring.

Well i don't know everything about Final becouse i just installed it, but i learn realy fast and i can make great job here.

The only problem is that server have very small online count and i don't think it's worth to spend time here.

2GM/dev Application Empty Re: GM/dev Application Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:56 pm

matisiok224

Omfg fucking polish bot want to be GM buahaha
oddaƂem ci za tamtego posta ...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]